Entry terms and conditions are very simple, please see below.
Entry is FREE, but only available to dining patrons of The Campaign Room Bistro throughout 2018. To enter, simply visit The Campaign Room Bistro at Carberry Tower for brunch, lunch or dinner and fill in an Entry Card with your personal details. Your competition Entry Card will be verified and stamped by one of our Bistro team and automatically entered into the prize draw.
1. First prize in the 2018 Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate luxury Wedding Competition is a £15,000 Exclusive Use Wedding to be held at the award-winning Carberry Tower, in 2019 or 2020.
2. Entry is free, but only available to diners in The Campaign Room Bistro throughout 2018. The Campaign Room Bistro is open all year round from 10.30am to 10pm seven days a week.
3. To enter, simply visit The Campaign Room Bistro at Carberry Tower for brunch, lunch or dinner and fill in a competition Entry Card with your personal details (name, address, mobile phone number and email). Your Entry Card will be stamped by one of our Bistro team and automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. Competition start date is Friday the 11th of May and the closing date for Entry Cards will be Friday the 14th of December.
5. The names of the prize-winning Couple, will be announced by video on our Facebook page on Christmas Eve 2018 by radio presenter and broadcaster Arlene Stuart of Forth 1 FM.
6. You can eat at The Campaign Room Bistro and fill in Wedding Competition Entry Cards as many times as you like up to and including December 14th. The more times you visit throughout the year, the more times you can enter!
7. Only one entry allowed per table per visit.
8. Friends and relatives dining at The Campaign Room Bistro can also enter on your behalf as many times as they visit the Bistro up to and including December 14th but they must fill out the Wedding Competition Entry Card with your personal details as the nominated Wedding Couple, in order to avoid any confusion when the winner is announced. And as above, only one entry per table, per visit is allowed.
9. The lucky Winners will also be contacted by phone and email.
10. The prize value can only be used in place of any of our Wedding options (the Monarch, Sovereign or Royal) in conjunction with the Exclusive-Use Majestic package.
11. So, if you are the lucky winning Couple and after meeting with our Wedding Events Team your Wedding proposal totals £15,000 or less, there will be a zero balance to be paid by you for your dream Wedding day at Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate.
12. And to make things nice and simple, if based on your guest numbers the total cost of your proposed Wedding exceeds £15,000, the remaining balance can be paid by you as a supplement. For example, if you are the lucky winner and after meeting with our Wedding Events Team, your dream Wedding is going to cost £17,500 there would be a small balance of just £2500 to be paid by you prior to the big day!
13. If your Contracted Wedding costs below the £15,000 prize value, any remaining balance can only be used for additional guests and not additional in-House goods or services.
14. The prize-winning Couple will be subject to our standard Wedding T’s & C’s which can be viewed at carberrytower.com/pdfs/Wedding-TsandCs.pdf.
15. The £15,000 first prize can only be used on available Wedding dates throughout 2019 and 2020. To discuss available Wedding dates in 2019 and 2020, please feel free to call our Sales and Events Team on 0131 665 3135.
16. If you have already Contracted and deposited on a Wedding at Carberry Tower for 2019 or 2020, you may still enter the Competition and if you win, the value of the prize will be fully offset against your existing Wedding contract.
17. The £15,000 Exclusive Use Wedding prize is non-transferable and can only be used by the nominated prize-winning Couple as clearly named on the winning Entry Card.
18. The prize value can only be offset against a contracted Exclusive Use Wedding held at Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate and has no cash value.
19. If you are the winning Couple, there will be no monetary exchange to you for any remaining balance if your Wedding contract ends up being less than £15,000.
20. If for any reason, the winning Couple cannot accept the prize - for example, due to a change in personal circumstances, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winning Couple will be drawn and announced at a later date.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, drinks only orders do not qualify as dining patrons of The Campaign Room Bistro and cannot be entered into the Competition.
22. Should the need arise, Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate reserve the right to request Passport or Driving License photographic ID to verify the winning Couple.
23. The competition is not open to Employees or former Employees of Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate.
24. The £15,000 first prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other accommodation or Wedding offer.
25. Adjudication of any Competition details will rest solely with Anderson Strathearn Solicitors, Edinburgh, whose decision shall be final.